Here’s what I read today in between spreadsheets taking forever to calculate, and various local software taking their sweet time to accomplish things.
- Search Engine Land: Social Media Predicted 80 Percent Of Big Oscar Winners
- Wired: The Secret Behind America’s Best Hoodie? A Design Process Worthy of Apple
- Wired: So, You Think Yellowstone Is About to Erupt
- LiveScience: Mummies’ Milk: World’s Oldest Cheese Found in China
- Wired: Israel’s Commercial Jets Will Soon Be Firing Lasers
- SFgate: Twitter steps up efforts to woo users as growth slackens
- Search Engine Land: Is Chasing AuthorRank A Waste Of Time For SEOs?
- Business Insider: RANKED: The Best Smartphones In The World
- Io9: Physicists find a new ‘state of matter’ in the eyes of chickens