Some thoughts while reading The 3 Body Problem:
- Human nature is tenaciously monstrous, and this is why we will survive the future.
- This is the most beautiful conspiracy theory ever conceived.
- I need to read more on the Cultural Revolution.
- Fiction needs more grandmothers filled with cold rage.
- This is the weirdest take on a First Contact With an Alien Civilization trope I’ve come across.
- What a cool idea for a fully immersive VR world.
- So much physics. So much physics.
I lovedThe 3 Body Problem. No wonder Cixin Liu won a Hugo.
If you’re into hard scifi, I recommend picking it up. You can click on the image below to buy it on Amazon.